Historical US manufacturer for FIRST SwitchTECH
Since 1954, DRI Relays Inc. (DRI) has been a leader in the design and manufacture of electro-mechanical hermetically sealed relays, time delay devices and mating sockets, for applications that require high reliability and long life in harsh environments.
Hauppage, New York, USA
DRI Manufacturing Plant,
Located on Long Island (New York) & Bangalore (India), DRI’s manufacturing facilities is well positioned to effectively support activities in the aerospace, military, rail, and space markets.
With a dedicated and innovative engineering, design, and operations staff, based on the DEUTSCH Relays knowledge & experiences, DRI has the capabilities to respond to the most severe of custom applications.
The DRI team is committed to exceeding customer expectations, through open communications and professional service, and to be proactive in addressing customer concerns, and supporting their requirements.
- World class manufacturing facility utilizing state of the art equipment, yielding repeatable, consistent results
- High tech, semi-automatic assembly equipment housed in a clean room environment
- Precision laser welding equipment
- Custom designed, multi-frequency ultrasonic cleaning system
- Highly skilled, adaptable workforce
DRI Head Office and Manufacturing Plant
60 Commerce Drive
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y. 11788 - USA
Tel: + 1 (631) 342-1700 • Fax: + 1 (631) 342-9455